Peru: Ethnographic Field School
Learn a tool-kit of ethnographic methods wile experiencing local Peruvian culture. Apply these skills as we conduct research on both a coastal fishing village and a mountain town.
Faculty Led Poster_Peru17-18 date.pdf
- ANTY 491. 6 credits. Summer 2018, Session II.
- Students will stay in hostels in shared rooms.
- Meals will be provided by the hostels.
$2,305 + International Airfare + tuition
- Program fee includes international health insurance, accommodations, meals, in-country transportation, cultural activities, and more
- Program fee does not include international airfare
Refer to the following Financial Aid Faculty Led Study Abroad Budget Sheets to assist in your financial planning:
This program is eligible for financial aid.
If you intend to apply for financial aid, bring a copy of the Financial Aid Budget Sheet, located above, to the Office of Financial Aid Services as soon as possible.
- 3.0 GPA
- Dean of Students Disciplinary Clearance
- Interview with instructor
||Dr. Michelle Grocke
Department of Anthropology
Graduate of BFA
Department of Anthropology, Utah State University
MSU FACULTY LED STUDY ABROAD Application Process
1. Meet with Faculty Leader and/or Faculty Led Program Coordinator in the Office of International Programs. Visit the Study Abroad website for Drop-In Advising Hours and to Schedule a Faculty Led Advising Appointment
2. APPLY ONLINE HERE
through My Global Connection. A complete application includes:
- $300 Faculty Led Application Fee
- Official Transcript
- Acknowledgement of Faculty Led Participation and Pre-Departure Requirements
- Additional Application Information
- Faculty Led Application Short Essay
- FERPA Information
- Health History Form
- Passport Information
3. Complete an interview with the Faculty Leader and the Faculty Led Program Coordinator in the Office of International Programs.
4. Upon program acceptance, confirm participation and complete Post-Acceptance Application Materials in My Global Connection
Study Abroad Team
Office of International Programs