Skip to content

EWB Kenya 2019


As part of the Montana State University International Travel Policy, all MSU students, faculty and staff traveling internationally that is organized, sponsored, or supported by the University must register their travel. Before you begin, collect the following information:
  • Complete itinerary
  • Color copy of biographical page of VALID passport
  • Front and back copy of insurance card
    • Employees covered under MUS benefits can submit that information. For information on MSU Travel Insurance Coverage, please visit the MSU Safety and Risk website.
Once the above information is collected, click the link below.

If you have questions before you begin, please visit or contact the MSU Bozeman Office of International Programs at (406) 994-4031 or