Skip to content

Kenya EWB

As part of the Montana State University international travel policy, all MSU students, faculty & staff organized, sponsored or supported by the University, must register their international travel.  Before you begin, collect the following information: complete program itinerary, color copy of biographical page of VALID PASSPORT, electronic copy of GeoBlue insurance card.