MSU International Travel Registry
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY USE THE "REGISTER YOUR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL" BUTTON BELOW!
Once you click the "Register Your International Travel" button, log in using your MSU NetID and password.
If you do not have an MSU NetID and password, log in using the "First Time Non-MSU User" option.
Please email email@example.com If you are having trouble logging in. Thank you!
- Complete Program Itinerary
- Color copy of biographical page of VALID passport. **MUST BE VALID 6 MONTHS AFTER TRIP RETURN **
- Front and back copy of insurance card
- All MSU Student participants are REQUIRED to purchase GeoBlue International Travel Insurance for their international travel program.
- MSU Faculty/Staff/Administrators may purchase GeoBlue International Travel Insurance as supplemental coverage to personal international travel insurance coverage.
- Group International Travel participants are REQUIRED to purchase GeoBlue International Travel Insurance. Group International Travel Leader will automatically enroll all participants.
Once the above information is collected, click the link below.
If you have questions before you begin, please visit http://www.montana.edu/international/studyabroad/healthandsafety.html or contact the MSU Bozeman Office of International Programs at (406) 994-7512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.