MSU International Travel Registry
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY USE THE "REGISTER YOUR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL" BUTTON BELOW!
Once you click the "Register Your International Travel" button, log in using your MSU NetID and password.
If you do not have an MSU NetID and password, log in using the "First Time Non-MSU User" option.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org If you are having trouble logging in. Thank you!
- Complete Program Itinerary
- Color copy of biographical page of VALID passport. **MUST BE VALID 6 MONTHS AFTER TRIP RETURN **
- Front and back copy of GeoBlue International Travel Health Insurance insurance card.
- All MSU / University International Travelers are REQUIRED to purchase GeoBlue International Travel Insurance for their international travel program.
- Group International Travel Leader will automatically enroll all participants in GeoBlue International Travel Health Insurance.
Once the above information is collected, click the link below.
If you have questions before you begin, please visit the MSU International Travel Compliance webpage at: http://www.montana.edu/international/studyabroad/healthandsafety.html or contact the MSU Bozeman Office of International Programs at (406) 994-4031 or email@example.com.